1. Legal Information
The European Federation of Conservative Dentistry (hereinafter “EFCD”) is the owner of the Web www.efcd.eu (hereinafter “the Website”), with administrative secretariat located at Freiburgstrasse 7 3010 Bern Switzerland
Domain name: https://www.efcd.eu/
Commercial name: EFCD
Company name: EUROPEAN FEDERATION OF CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY
Registered office: Klinik für Zahnerhaltung
The present “Legal Notice” regulates the use of the Website service that EFCD makes available to the Users of said Website.
The use of the Website and its contents attributes the condition of User of the same (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of each and every one of the conditions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published in the moment you access it. The User undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which he / she intends to use the Website, since the conditions of use may be modified.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
EFCD reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without prior notice the access to the Website, as well as to interrupt the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical reasons, security, of maintenance, for failures in the power supply or for any other reason. Such interruption may be temporary or definitive.
EFCD does not guarantee the reliability and availability of its Website, so the use thereof by the User is carried out at your own risk.
The purpose of this Website is to inform all Users of information and services offered by EFCD, and the design, presentation or configuration of the Website, as well as its contents, may be modified at any time and without prior notice.
EFCD maintains this web site to enhance public access to information about the organization and its activities. This is a service that is continually under development. Every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Errors brought to our attention will be corrected immediately.
However, EFCD disclaims any liability whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of information offered on its web site. Furthermore, the EFCD reserves the right to amend or delete any of its web pages without prior notice.
4. Introduction of links to the Website
The Internet User who enters links from their own pages to the Website must comply with the following conditions:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Website but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
– It is forbidden, in accordance with current legislation, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Website or allow the display of content through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case , when viewed together with content outside the Website so that:
- produce, or could produce, error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the service or contents;
- suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation;
- is prohibited by current legislation.
– The Website that inserts the link can not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about EFCD, its members, and in general of the notarial body.
– In no case will be expressed on the Website where the link is located that EFCD has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates or verifies the services of the author of the link.
– The Website that establishes the link will comply with the law and can not under any circumstances dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that:
- are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good manners (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- induce or may induce in the User the false conception that EFCD subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender;
- or they are inappropriate with the activity of EFCD in relation to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender.
5. Industrial and Intellectual Property
All information contained on this Website as well as graphic design, images, source codes, trademarks, trade names, names, articles, reports, etc., are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of EFCD or third parties.
Under no circumstances, access to the Website implies the renunciation, transmission, assignment or total or partial license of said intellectual or industrial property rights, nor does it confer any right of use, translation, adaptation, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or communication public, for commercial purposes, of said contents without the prior and express authorization of EFCD or the third party holder of the affected rights. The rights of the User to view and obtain a copy in the cache of the User’s computer, as a transitory and accessory reproduction, are preserved without the User being authorized to communicate it to third parties.
EFCD will not be liable in case of service interruptions, delays, errors or malfunctions of said service that have their origin in causes that are not related to it or due to a malicious or faulty action of the User, or due to force majeure. Force majeure failures of third parties, operators or service companies, lack of access to third party networks, acts or omissions of public authorities, acts produced as a result of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc …, and the attack of Hackers or specialized third parties to the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that EFCD has adopted all existing security measures in accordance with the state of the art.
In any case, whatever its cause, EFCD will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits.
EFCD is not responsible for content and opinions of third parties discharged on its Website or the information contained in the Web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines of the Website, since the function of these is to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where you can expand the information offered on this Website. Therefore, EFCD will not be responsible for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
In any case the existence of linked sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of EFCD with the demonstrations, content or services provided.
EFCD does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to EFCD.
EFCD is not responsible for the use that the User makes of the services of the Website or their passwords, as well as any other material of the Website, infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties.
EFCD is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to the Users’ computers due to possible computer viruses contracted by the User due to browsing the Website, or for any other damages derived from that navigation. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
EFCD does not offer any guarantee of absence of errors in any of the contents of its Web Site, besides not guaranteeing the correction of any defect or the absence of viruses and other harmful components in this Website or in your Server.
The User shall be liable to EFCD for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of the conditions of use of the Website and other obligations set forth in this Legal Notice.
Certain parts of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion in the Website complies with the laws that may apply in each case.